Toshiba Premium+ 25
1 850,00 €
Air heat pump for heating and cooling
The stylishly Scandinavian designed Toshiba Premium+ air heat pump keeps what it promises - both in terms of energy efficiency, environmental friendliness and durability. The installation work of a professional ensures the faultless and as efficient as possible operation of the air heat pump. Discover the quality and buy already installed!
Why Heat Services' pre-installed solution.
Air source heat pumps are one of the simplest solutions for heating and cooling homes or leisure apartments. Installation by a professional is an efficient and smooth process that is usually completed within one working day. Using an air source heat pump is intuitive and simple, comparable to using a television and other home electronics.
The installation can be carried out in all seasons. In winter, the installation may even be faster and more cost-effective, as the demand for installation services often increases during the hottest months of the summer, which can lead to longer delays. Choosing a professional installation service guarantees a high-quality and efficient installation that maximizes the benefits of the air source heat pump.
OR REQUEST AN OFFER
What does the basic installation include?
- Indoor unit installation max. to a height of 2.8 m
- For the wall mount of the outdoor unit, installation max. to a height of 1.5 m. Regarding the ground stand, installation on a ready-made load-bearing, rust-free platform
- Outdoor unit silencer kit (4 pcs) and its installation
- Outdoor unit installation
- Insulated refrigerant pipes and their installation between the outdoor and indoor units, max. 4 m
- Electrification between outdoor unit and indoor unit with accessories
- The indoor unit's condensate pipe and its installation in the same housing as the refrigerant pipes
- Outside installation channel set for piping with installations, max. 4 m
- Isolation and sealing of the penetration to prevent air leaks
- Electrical supply of the equipment from a grounded socket, or from a safety switch as a surface pull, max. 5 m
- Nitrogenation and vacuuming of pipelines
- Hardware testing
- Preparing the installation record
- User manual for the device regarding basic functions
- Guidance regarding self-performed maintenance work
- Collection and appropriate further processing of work-related waste
What does the installation not include?
- Clearing in front of the installation site, such as moving furniture
- Protecting furniture etc. from dust generated during installation
- Earthworks for the ground platform
- Possible Scaffolding work
- Earthworks for the ground platform
- Directing the condensation water of the outdoor unit away from the device
- Electrical work that is more extensive than the basic installation, such as bringing the power supply from the main center and installing a safety switch.
Household deduction for the installation of an air heat pump
The portion of the basic installation of the air heat pump, as well as any additional work, is included in the household deduction. The household deduction is personal and you can get a maximum of 2250 EUR per year. The deduction is 40% from the value-added tax portion of the work, and the deduction is made primarily from income and capital income tax. The share of the deductible in the household deduction is EUR 100 (year 2020).
Please contact our sales service if you need more information about the service!
Additional work on the air heat pump
- Ground support bracket installed on the outdoor unit: from NOK 69
- For a section exceeding 4m, protective casing including refrigerant filling: NOK 49/m
- Diamond drilling: NOK 295
- Brick wall penetration 75,- per brick.
- Additional grommets (wooden structure) 39,- / pc
- Removing and recycling the old air source heat pump NOK 95
Request an offer
Take contact! Request a free quote or a remote survey of the air heat pump or installation.